Earn Your Master’s in Sports Management Online or on Campus
Become a Leader in the Sports Industry
Propel your career forward with a Georgetown degree.
Georgetown University’s Master of Professional Studies in Sports Industry Management degree can be earned online or on campus.
Whether you choose to earn the Master’s in Sports Industry Management degree online or on campus, the program emphasizes career mentoring and networking opportunities. You’ll graduate with the knowledge, inspiration, insight, connections, and experience needed to have a leg up for career advancement in the sports industry.
This program is ideal for professionals interested in pursuing an exciting and dynamic career in college athletics, professional sports, sports and entertainment organizations, players associations, or other sectors of the multi-faceted industry.
Georgetown University is one of the world’s leading academic and research institutions. We are a vibrant community of exceptional students, faculty, alumni, and professionals dedicated to real-world applications of our faith and service. We look forward to you joining us.
Flexible Learning Format
Small Class Sizes
Complete the form below to speak with one of our admissions advisors.
Note: Bachelor’s degree required. All fields required.
A Curriculum Designed for Career Leadership
Led by a faculty of prominent industry practitioners who bring their expertise to each course, our curriculum offers a practical and applied learning model. You’ll leave the program with a comprehensive understanding of the global sports industry in areas including leadership, business, communication, strategic planning, and project management and implementation.
Courses you may take in this program include:
Learn On Your Own Terms
Georgetown’s School of Continuing Studies is committed to empowering highly motivated students to pursue their passions and accelerate their careers while maintaining the balance they need in their professional and personal lives. Offering professional master’s programs in an online or on-campus format allows you to learn from experts in highly regarded, applied programs in the way that’s most suited to your schedule.
Be Prepared for a Career in the Global Sports Industry
North America represents the world’s largest sports market and this market is only continuing to grow, with a projected global increase from $446.5 billion to $556.1 billion by 2023.1
As a graduate of Georgetown’s Master of Professional Studies in Sports Industry Management program, you’ll gain the skills, insights, and network needed to join this exciting and highly competitive industry. You’ll also have the distinct advantage of earning your degree from one of the top sports management programs in the United States.
2020 Average Annual Salaries
- Director of Corporate Partnerships: $84,7142
- Sports Marketing Manager: $141,4903
- Sales Manager: $132,2904
- Athletic Director: $61,9435
Georgetown University’s School of Continuing Studies (SCS) offers a wide range of degree programs and applied learning experiences to an inclusive community of students and professionals. These programs combine theory with practice through rigorous curricula built on a foundation of ethical values.
- “Sports Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery,” Research and Markets. Retrieved December 29, 2021, from https://www.researchandmarkets.com/.
- “Average Director of Corporate Partnerships Salary,” Payscale. Retrieved December 29, 2021, from https://www.payscale.com/.
- “Advertising, Promotions and Marketing Managers,” Occupational Outlook Handbook, Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor. Retrieved December 29, 2021, from https://www.bls.gov/.
- “Sales Managers,” Occupational Outlook Handbook, Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor. Retrieved December 29, 2021, from https://www.bls.gov/.
- “Average Athletic Director Salary,” Payscale. Retrieved July 23, 2021, from Retrieved December 29, 2021, from https://www.payscale.com/.